- Signed a five-year contract extension on March 9, 2013.
- Drafted in the 2nd round of the 2009 NFL Draft.
- 2012 Pro Bowl
- 2007 First-Team All-American
- Earned his first Pro Bowl selection after posting 105 tackles (74 solo) with eight passes defensed, four interceptions, four tackles for loss, and one sack.
- Earned NFC Player of the Week honors after recording his first career multi-interception game vs. New Orleans (11/29).
- Also notched a game-high 13 tackles (10 solo) and two tackles for loss.
- The Falcons defense intercepted Saints’ QB Drew Brees five times and held him without a touchdown pass for the first time in 54 games to snap his NFL record streak.
- Became the first Falcon to earn NFC Defensive Player of the Week honors sine CB Brent Grimes in Week 15 of the 2010 season.
- Combined with fellow pro Bowler S Thomas DeCoud to produce 11 takeaways, including 10 INTs & one fumble recovery, which resulted in 33 points.
- Joined DeCoud and CB Asante Samuel to give Atlanta three players with at least four interceptions for the first time since 1989 and the fifth time in team history.
- Notched double digit tackles in four games in 2012, including back to back games at Washington (10/7) and vs. Oakland (10/14).
- Opened the season with interceptions in back to back games for the first time in his career at Kansas City (9/9) and vs. Denver (9/17).
- His four interceptions in 2012 were tied for the fourth most among all safeties.
- Notched four tackles (two solo) against Chicago (9/11).
- Recorded seven tackles (three solo) and had a quaterback hit vs. Philadelphia (9/18).
- Collared 10 tackles (five solo), returned an interception 27 yards and added a pass deflection at Tampa Bay (9/25).
- Logged eight tackles (four solo) at Seattle (10/2).
- Tallied two tackles (one solo) vs. Green Bay (10/9).
- Recorded three tackles, two passes defensed, a forced fumble and a forced interception vs. Carolina (10/16).
- Registered four tackles and one pass defensed at Detroit (10/23).
- Notched two tackles at Indianapolis (11/6). Inactive vs. New Orleans (11/13) and vs. Tennessee (11/20) due to injury (quadricep).
- Was active but did not participate vs. Minnesota (11/27) and at Houston (12/4).
- Recorded three tackles (two solo) and intercepted one pass (29 yards) at Carolina (12/11).
- Collared seven tackles and one tackle for loss vs. Jacksonville (12/15).
- Logged six tackles (two solo) and a career-high four passes defensed at New Orleans (12/26). Registered six tackles (four tackles), one-half sack and one forced fumble vs. Tampa Bay (1/1).
- Moore became the starting strong safety in 2010 and ranked third on the team with 108 tackles (73 solo), three quarterback hits, one forced fumble, and one fumble recovery.
- His five interceptions were tied for the team lead and tied for third in the National Football League among safeties.
- Recorded his first career interception and added four tackles against Arizona (9/19).
- Notched one interception and one fumble recovery against San Francisco (10/3).
- Logged eight tackles, one interception and two passes defensed at St. Louis (11/21).
- His INT snapped Rams QB Sam Bradford’s rookie record streak of 169 consecutive pass attempts without an interception.
- Intercepted his fifth pass of the season while adding seven tackles and two passes defensed at Seattle (12/19).
- Moore competed in two games before a promising rookie season was cut short due to a hamstring injury. Was placed on injured reserve on October 27, 2009.
- Started 32 of 48 games at Missouri and finished his career having totaled 284 tackles (182 solo. Also added 11 interceptions for 162 yards and broke Erik McMillan’s school career record (three) by returning four of those for touchdowns.
- His eight interceptions in 2007 broke the old school season record of seven by Pro Football Hall of Fame safety, Roger Wehrli (1968). Voted a first and second-team All-America selection during his junior season
- A team captain and Thorpe Award semi-finalist while earning All-Big 12 Conference first-team honors from the league’s coaches.
- Also earned second-team accolades from the Associated Press, Kansas City Star and Houston Chronicle.
- Started 11 of 12 games and ranked fourth on the team with 86 tackles (55 solo), one sack, 6.5 tackles for loss and one quarterback pressure.
- Paced the Tigers with three forced fumbles and had six pass deflections along with a 17-yard interception return for a touchdown.
- Was a first-team All-America selection by The NFL Draft Report and Rivals.com.
- Earned second-team honors from the Associated Press, The Sporting News and Sports Illustrated. An All-Big 12 Conference first-team choice by the Associated Press, Dallas Morning News, Ft. Worth Star-Telegram and San Antonio Express-News.
- Started all 14 games at free safety and finished second on the team with 117 tackles (71 solo), two sacks, nine tackles for loss, two fumble recoveries and six passes defensed.
- Broke Roger Wehrli’s school season record (seven in 1968), as he led the league and ranked tied for third in the nation with eight interceptions for 61 yards, including one touchdown.
- Competed in 13 games, starting in five and finished the season having registered 51 tackles (33 solo), one fumble recovery, eight passes defensed and one interception for a 22-yard touchdown.
- Played in nine games at free safety and totaled 30 tackles (23 solo), one quarterback pressure and one forced fumble.
- Deflected two passes and returned his first career interception 62 yards for a touchdown in his first career start (Iowa State).
- Redshirted as a freshman.
- Attended Hayti (Mo.) High School and earned all-state honors on both sides of the ball.
- Led his team to three conference titles before finishing second in Class 2A ranks during his junior year.
- Set school career-records with 74 catches for 1,768 yards and 34 touchdowns.
- Also competed on the school’s basketball team and was a team MVP and all-conference selection on the hardwood as a junior.