New York Giants
- Galbreath, from nearby Fulton, was an all-Big Eight running back in 1974, and team captain in 1975.
- With more than 1,600 career rushing yards, Galbreath is the only back in school history who played just two years as a Tiger, but ranks among Mizzou’s top-ten rushers.
- He played on a Super Bowl championship team with the New York Giants, and also saw NFL action with the New Orleans Saints and Minnesota Vikings.
- At one time, he had caught more passes than any running back in NFL history.
- He’s now an assistant football coach at Westminster College.