Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Selected to the 1984 Pro Bowl.
- One of the greatest running backs in Missouri history, who went on to a distinguished professional career in the NFL.
- In three years at MU, Wilder set the school rushing record with 2,357 yards (broken in 1987).
- In the 1978 Nebraska game, he carried 28 times for 181 yards and four touchdowns including the game-winner in a 35-31 MU victory.
- He led Missouri in rushing three times, and holds or shares four school records.
- Was the MVP of the 1978 Liberty Bowl game that Missouri won over LSU.
- Was drafted by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and became the Bucs all-time leading rusher, and also a Pro Bowl selection, during nine seasons there.
- Wrapped up his pro career playing with the Washington Redskins and Detroit Lions.
- A native of Sikeston, Mo., hence his nickname – “The Sikeston Train.”