Green Bay Packers
- 10th overall pick in the 1966 NFL Draft
- Has completed six years as the head football coach at Northwestern University, after standout seasons as a tackle at Missouri and in the NFL.
- A Pittsburgh, Pa., native, Peay lettered in 1964-65, and won all-Big Eight and all-America plaudits as a senior when Missouri ranked third in the nation in rushing offense and won the Sugar Bowl over Florida, and Heisman Trophy Winner Steve Spurrier.
- He was the Big Eight’s “lineman of the week” following MU’s 17-6 win over Minnesota that season, and later was a first-round choice of the New York Giants in the 1966 NFL Draft, and later played with the Green Bay Packers (1968-72) and Kansas City Chiefs (1973-75).
- He was named to MU’s all-Century Football Team, and lives in Barrington, Ill.